July 23, 2011

My Church Life

不知不觉,我来到FGA已经有半年。我在此要谢谢x1000 to Phoebe Liew,如果不是她一直邀请我去FGA - CYC,我还在寻找着适合我的教堂!First time, i come to this church, big impressive is that they sing , dance , there is guitarist and band to praise and worship songs to God  : ) .
 Normally, i go traditional church which they only have sunday morning service, not worship and praise activity. Even, i been in Taiwan Church, they also not that WOW and So to praise & worship to the god : ).

Cell Group : I have been in CG Group only less 5 month, because i don't know there is any cell group activity in Friday on that particular time.My cell group is quite special, is combine my cell group (Wen Ping) and other cell group (Luo Ping) together first, then spilt back to the original group and start to preaching the bible (神的话语)。In this cell group, they are very friendly, and i know a lot of nice people from here. : )

Saturday Service : As everything usually, but bit different as i mention in above (Type of worship and praise).

Sunday : I rarely come to this type of service, because i am working on that particular time. Well start from now, i have decide to stop for working at weekend, put myself nearer to the god. I also attend bible class to understand more about bible.

Since, i come to FGA, i get a lot of miracle from god, Including my study result. Firstly, my microeconomic. When in my mid term, i think i not doing very well in it. I always pray to god after i have sit for the exam. Surpisingly, i get B in this subject : ). I was aim for pass ( C ) at the particular time. Secondary, my CGPA always get maintain at 3.5 and above. Altought i not pray this to the god, but he (my father, Lord) have give me more than i want : ) . There are many more 见证,that i can't write because it is too many to write. But, i always felt lucky and apreciate because having he (Jesus) in my side when everytime i face problem. It have led me make a decision to stop part time job and go for bible class and 祷告会at Sunday.

I purposely buy the clothes cover to cover the bible from get damage : )

Here want to thanks my Cell Group Leader, Wen Ping, because she present me this bible :  )
I really appreciate it : )

This the new beg that will accompany me go to the church : )

No comments:

Andy Yeep Ka Hui 叶嘉辉 Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger